Customize your heart out with these beautiful string tie envelopes. Pair them with your choice of wedding invitations, baby shower invites, or your favorite greeting cards.
Letterpress and laser printing services are offered on this envelope. Pricing is listed in the dropdown menu above for your convenience. The minimum order is 50 envelopes for print orders.
4 x 3 String Tie Envelopes - Red Button
- Customizable String & Button
- 4 x 3 Horizontal Envelope (4 H x 3 W)
- Heavy 80 lb paperweight
- 90% recycled using 100% post-consumer waste
- Long string for safe closure
- String and button of your color choice
- Button closure made with sturdy paper
- Durable kraft paper made to be opened and closed many times
- Add-on Letterpress printing available (details below)
- Once your order is placed we will send you an email with directions on how to submit your artwork. Please use the guidelines below for file prep.
Letterpress Printing Timeline
- Once final approval of artwork has been made, it takes about 7 business days to complete your order. The normal turnaround time is 2 weeks but may be up to 3 weeks depending on order volume. Please contact us directly if you need an exact timeframe.
File Prep Guidelines
- Preferred file type: Adobe Illustrator, or PDF
- Line and dot thickness: all lines must be at least .25 points in thickness, and all dots (i . , : ; “ ‘ ?) must be at least 1 point in thickness. If you are unsure, please reach out, we are here to help.
- Color: please send a copy of the original artwork in the color(s) you intend to have printed and one file in all 100% black for all colors. Again if you need help please reach out, we are here to help and make this process easy.
Please be aware that Fire Hound Press must approve any artwork before the printing process begins. We do not print any art content or text that is controversial, political, offensive, scary, violent or that is associated with any type of political or controversial agenda. Our business is operated alongside homeschooling my kids during the day. All content must be fit for little eyes to see.